National Banjo Pickers' Convention :Easter 1970. The National Banjo Pickers' Convention, Claudelands Hamilton, featuring Bill Clifton USA, and NZ's Hamilton County Bluegrass Band. Inquiries to the National Banjo Pickers' Convention, PO Box 3121 Auckland, New Zealand. 1970.
- National Banjo Pickers' Convention (N.Z.)
Shows a grainy reproduction of a photograph of a hand plucking the strings of a banjo.
Other Titles - Enquiries
Quantity: 1 b&w art print(s).
Physical Description: Screenprint 560 x 360 mm.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Garland, Phil (Collector): [Posters and ephemera relating to folk music, popular music. 1960-2009] / [Posters of A1 size, relating to folk music and popular music, collected by Phil Garland. 1960-1979]
- 1 b&w art print(s), Ephemera, Screen prints, Advertisements, Posters, Screenprint 560 x 360 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.