Map of the North Island showing the boundaries of the electoral districts as defined by the North Island Representation Commission, September 1937.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey, cartographer., New Zealand. North Island Representation Commission.
- NZMS 90.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:760,320 (E 172°10ʹ-E 179°40ʹ/S 34°20ʹ-S 42°00ʹ).
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Map of the North Island showing the boundaries of the electoral districts as defined by the North Island Representation Commission, September 1937
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington] [North Island Representation Commission] 1937]
- 1 online resource :colour
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.