North Island (Te Ika-A-Maui) New Zealand showing the boundaries of the electoral districts as defined by the Representation Commission, August, 1902 / G.P Wilson, delt.
- New Zealand. Representation Commission, cartographer., Wilson, G. P., New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey.
- NZMS 90.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: "Sourced from University of Auckland. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Relief shown by spot heights.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of University of Auckland original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scales approximately 1:1,000,000 (E 171°24ʹ-E 178°54ʹ/S 34°00ʹ-S 41°52ʹ).
- Source URL
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington] : [Representation Commission], 
- 1 online resource :colour
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.