- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey, cartographer., New Zealand. Civil Aviation Division.
- NZMS 6.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
"Instrument approach restricted area."
"Effective date 30 Mar 72."
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Relief shown by spot heights.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of part of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale approximately 1:210,000 (E 170°36ʹ--E 171°12ʹ/S 42°37ʹ--S 42°56ʹ).
- Source URL
http://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/NLNZ:NLNZ:NLNZ_ALMA21250300350002836 Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Hokitika, N.Z. (Instrument approach restricted area); Hokitika, New Zealand
- [Wellington] : [Published by the Department of Lands And Survey for the Ministry of Transport Civil Aviation Division], 
- 1 online resource :colour
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.