- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey, cartographer., New Zealand. Civil Aviation Branch.
- NZMS 6.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Aero Inf 1 Jul 58."
"Landing chart - ICAO."
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of part of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:15,000 (E 173°54ʹ50ʺ/S 35°15ʹ40ʺ).
- Source URL
http://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/NLNZ:NLNZ:NLNZ_ALMA11269400740002836 Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Kerikeri, N.Z. (Landing chart); Kerikeri, New Zealand
- [Wellington] : Published by Lands and Survey Dept., for Civil Aviation Administration, Air Dept., 1958.
- 1 online resource :colour
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.