- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey, cartographer., New Zealand. Department of Civil Aviation.
- NZMS 6.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Relief shown by contours, hypsometric tints and spot heights.
"Visual approach chart - ICAO."
"Aero Inf 21 Oct 65."
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of part of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:250,000 (E 177°44ʹ0ʺ-E 178°15ʹ0ʺ/S 038°28ʹ0ʺ-S 38°52ʹ25ʺ).
- Source URL
http://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/NLNZ:NLNZ:NLNZ_ALMA11269419000002836 Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Gisborne, New Zealand
- [Wellington] : published by the Department of Lands and Survey for the Department of Civil Aviation, N.Z., 1965.
- 1 online resource :colour
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.