- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey cartographer., New Zealand. Civil Aviation Administration.
- NZMS 6.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Relief shown by contours, hypsometric tints and spot heights.
"Visual approach chart - ICAO."
"Aero. Inf. 21-11-63."
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of part of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:250,000 (E 172°15ʹ--E 172°48ʹ/S 43°17ʹ--S 43°41ʹ).
- Source URL
http://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/NLNZ:NLNZ:NLNZ_ALMA21204920250002836 Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- [Wellington] : Published by the Department of Lands and Survey, for Civil Aviation Administration, Air Dept., 1963.
- 1 online resource :colour
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.