- 1891-1892 (2005)
- Transcription/translation of MS-Papers-6571-076. Contains diary entries by Iraia Te Whaiti about local events, hui and personal affairs in 1891-1892 (the label on the diary states 1901-1902); also contains miscellaneous farm notes, land notes, jottings and waiata Quantity: 1 Electronic document(s).
- No publication or other reproduction without the permission of the Te Whaiti collection trustees
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Te Whaiti family : Papers / 2/2 Iraia Te Whaiti - Translations and transcriptions of diaries
- 1 Electronic document(s), Electronic records (Digital records), Manuscripts, Electronic documents
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: