- 1890-1904 (2005)
- Pouwhare, Rangi, active 2004
- Transcription/translation of MS-Papers-6571-016. Contains lists of owners, relative shares and other information for Maori land blocks along the South Wairarapa Coast; also contains diary notes by Iraia Te Whaiti between 1890 and 1904 about personal affairs, hui and farming. Quantity: 1 Electronic document(s).
- No publication or other reproduction without the permission of the Te Whaiti collection trustees
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Te Whaiti family : Papers / 2/2 Iraia Te Whaiti - Translations and transcriptions of diaries
- 1 Electronic document(s), Electronic records (Digital records), Manuscripts, Electronic documents
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: