Baker Bros. have been authorised by Messrs. H.D. Bell and A.H. Miles (on behalf of the owners), to offer for private sale the remaining lots (those white) of Brooklyn [electronic resource] : varying in size from a quarter of an acre each / T. Ward, surveyor.
- Ward, Thomas, 1849-1934., Baker Bros. (Firm)
Inset: Locality plan.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand.
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on January 8, 2014).
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
"Plan no. 392."
Shows names of residents.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Baker Bros. have been authorised by Messrs. H.D. Bell and A.H. Miles (on behalf of the owners), to offer for private sale the remaining lots (those white) of Brooklyn [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Wellington [N.Z.] : Baker Bros., [ca. 1888]
- 1 map :col., digital, TIFF file.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.