- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey.
- NZMS 18 ; 2.
- The 1972 and 1981 images may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved." The 1974 image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: "Sourced from New Zealand Cartographic Society. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on Apr. 30, 2014)
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Relief shown by contours, shading and spot heights. Depths shown by isolines.
"N.Z. topographical map 1:250,000."
"The vertical interval between the contours is 500 feet."
Previous ed.: 1961.
Reprinted 1974, 1981.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. New Zealand Cartographic Society 1974 reprint. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:250,000 ; Transverse Mercator proj. (E 173°15ʹ17ʺ-E 175°36ʹ8ʺ/S 35°32ʹ9ʺ-S 36°31ʹ43ʺ).
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Whangarei [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington] N.Z. : Dept. of Lands & Survey, 
- 1 map : col., digital, TIFF file.