- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey.
- NZMS 62 (Online) ; sheet S83.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand.
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on July 9, 2013).
"Compiled from plane table sketch surveys & official records by the Lands & Survey Department."
"N.Z. Topographical map - 1:63360 (1 mile to 1 inch)."
"Metropolitan data series."
Overlays show population distribution. No land slope overlay of this sheet published. Whole area classified, Flat 0% to 5% slope.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Relief shown by spot heights.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:63,360 ; Transverse mercator proj. (E 172°0ʹ32ʺ-E 172°31ʹ18ʺ/S 43°30ʹ6ʺ-S 43°45ʹ7ʺ).
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Burnham [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington, N.Z.] : Lands and Survey Dept., N.Z., 1950.
- 1 map :col., digital, TIFF file.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.