- 1951 - 1960
- Tasman Empire Airways Ltd
- Gummed label shows a woman in a bikini lying beneath a striped awning. TEAL's flying bird logo is shown in the centre. The design is possibly by Linwood Lipanovic. The Coral Route operated around 1951-1960. Another copy is held at Eph-A-AVIATION-TEAL-1950s-09 Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Relief print on gummed label, 63 x 96 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Relief prints, Labels, Stickers, Relief print on gummed label, 63 x 96 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: