Kapiti [electronic resource] / drawn by R.M. Penny.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey., Penny, R. M. (Rhoda Mary)
- NZMS 177A ; sheet N156.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on August 2, 2013)
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Shows Kapiti Island and the lower North Island coast from the Waikanae River in the north to the Queen Elizabeth Park Domain in the south.
Shows Māori land blocks.
Relief shown by spot heights.
"N.Z. cadastral map 1:63360 (1 inch to 1 mile)."
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:63,360 ; Transverse Mercator proj. (E 174°30ʹ20ʺ-E 175°0ʹ40ʺ/S 40°43ʹ38ʺ-S 40°58ʹ34ʺ).
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Kapiti [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington] N.Z. : Dept. of Lands and Survey, 1961.
- 1 map : col., digital, TIFF file.