Souvenir programme. Patriotic sports carnival. Domain, Saturday July 3rd 1915 in aid of the Auckland Hospital Ship & War Relief Fund. Price 6d. [Front cover. 1915]
- The programme's front cover show a picture of a soldier with a bandage around his head, standing on the shore with a fixed bayonet. In the background is the New Zealand Hospital Ship "Maheno", with a crowd on shore watching the ship. Extended Title - From "Grand combined patriotic sports carnival ..." 1915, front cover Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Screenprint on booklet, 140x 220 mm. Provenance: Purchased from Anah Dunsheath in 2004.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Ephemera relating to patriotism, fundraising for the war effort, during World War I. 1914-1918. Folder 1] / Grand combined patriotic sports carnival ... in aid of the Auckland Hospital Ship Fund and War Relief Association. Auckland Domain, Saturday, July 3, 1915. Souvenir programme. Designed and printed in conjunction with Cooper & Phillips by Tuck & Booklass Ltd, Auckland.
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Offset photomechanical prints, Programmes, Screenprint on booklet, 140x 220 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: