- Taranaki daily news (Newspaper)
- A frog, possibly representing Indonesian President Sukarno, and labelled 'Indonesian Economy' is being grossly inflated through a tube that runs from its mouth to its stomach. The tube is titled 'confrontation of Malaysia'. The frog sweats profusely while other frogs look on smilingly. Title at top reads 'Indonesia suffering from extraordinary inflation - News'. Relates to Indonesia's undeclared war with Malaysia 1963-1966 and its impact on the Indonesian economy. Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s). Physical Description: Ink on paper 160 x 210 mm
- Please check copyright
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Henderson, George Duncan, 1911?-1985:[Collection of cartoons by George Henderson (Hen). 1961-1984] / Henderson, George Duncan, 1911-1985:[Original cartoons by George Henderson (Hen), most dated 1961-1968, a few 1984]
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Ink on paper 160 x 210 mm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You cannot copy this item except for the purpose of 'fair dealing' under the NZ Copyright Act. It cannot be used commercially without permission
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: