Town of East Winton, Winton Hundred [electronic resource] / drawn by J.C. Potter ; H.M. Skeet, chief surveyor, Southland.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey., Potter, J. C. (James Cleghorn), 1855-1939., Skeet, H. M. (Harry May), 1857-1943.
- NZMS 16 (Online)
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Insets: Part of block I -- L.T. plan no. 54.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand.
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on Apr. 30, 2013).
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Issued in the series NZMS 16.
"N.Z. cadastral map - town series."
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale [ca. 1:15,840].
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Town of East Winton, Winton Hundred [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington, N.Z.] : N.Z. Lands and Survey, 
- 1 map :col., digital, TIFF file.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.