- Adams, C. W. (Charles William), 1840-1918., Flanagan, F. W. (Frederick William), 1856-1934., McColl, A. (Alex.), McKerrow, James, 1834-1919., Otago Survey Lithographic Press.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Dunkeld is now named Beaumont.
"Photo-lithographed by A. McColl ; drawn by F.W. Flanagan ; J. McKerrow chief surveyor".
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand.
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on Apr. 16, 2013).
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Precursor to NZMS 16 series of maps.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Plan of the town of Dunkeld [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- NZMS 16 (Online)
- [Dunedin, N.Z.] : Otago Survey Litho. Press, 1876.
- 1 map :digital, TIFF file.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.