- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey.
- NZMS 177 ; sheet S.51.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on Mar. 28, 2013)
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Shows Māori land blocks.
Relief shown by spot heights.
Stamped in purple: 2nd edition 1969.
Stamped in purple: Caution. The National Grid coordinate values on this map are incorrect.
Previously published in 1967.
"N.Z. cadastral map 1:63360 (1 inch to 1 mile)."
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:63,360 ; Transverse Mercator proj. (E 170°59ʹ49ʺ-E 171°30ʹ0ʺ/S 42°31ʹ2ʺ-S 42°45ʹ56ʺ).
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Kumara [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington] N.Z. : Dept. of Lands and Survey, 1969.
- 1 map : digital, TIFF file.