Split image of Villa; and Single story brick building, Wanganui
- Between 1923 and 1928
- Wanganui Laundry Company
This negative is divided between two separate images:
1) Villa with a man and woman standing on verandah. Two identical girls stand on the grass in front. Road runs beside the house. Trees on low hillside opposite. [24.8 x 68.3 cm].
2) Close-up of a single storey brick building, side and rear walls only. Sliding wooden doors partially open. Three bikes at rear. Two cabbage trees on grassed area surrounded by picket fence. Driveway along side of building leads to picket gate and road. [24.8 x 52.0 cm].
Inscriptions: Marginal notes on tape - right of image - "Wanganui Laundry, Harrison St. 3 copies"
Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s).
Physical Description: Panoramic negative 24.8 x 128.3 cm
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Moore, Robert Percy, 1881-1948 :Panoramic photographs of New Zealand
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Negatives, Panoramic negative 24.8 x 128.3 cm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Wanganui Laundry Company. Split image of Villa; and Single story brick building, Wanganui. Moore, Robert Percy, 1881-1948 :Panoramic photographs of New Zealand. Ref: Pan-0305-F. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/30664164