New Zealand. Department of Health: Good habits for good teeth. Pamphlet no. 62 issued by the Department of Health, New Zealand, with acknowledgment to the department of National Health and Welfare, Canada. A R Shearer, Government Printer, Wellington, New Zealand, 1971. 25,000/2/71-91093D
- New Zealand. Department of Health; Shearer, Archibald Reid, 1914-1997
Pamphlet gives four rules for good teeth: brushing and rinsing well right after eating, finish meals with fruit, eat less sweets & cakes, see your school dental nurse twice a year
The front cover shows four children, two of them in Maori traditional costume, standing in a column. Two of them brush the "teeth" of stylised figures on a carved wooden Maori column or post.
Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Offset print on folded pamphlet, 191 x 91 mm.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Ephemera relating to dentistry, dental care, school dental nurse service. 1970-1974]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Offset photomechanical prints, Offset print on folded pamphlet, 191 x 91 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.