Hubbard, Jim, 1949- :"I'll have a business class seat to Timor if you please - I want to avoid 'economy class syndrome". 13 December, 2000
- Shows a New Zealand Army sergeant and a United Nations soldier inside an army aircraft. The soldier has received a pay rise, and requests a business-class seat to Timor, rather than sit on the bench seating provided on army planes Inscriptions: Verso - top right: Dominion 13/12/00 [in biro] Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s). Physical Description: Ink and marker pen drawing, 230 x 315 mm on sheet 300 x 420 mm
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- Hubbard, Jim 1949-:47 original cartoons published variously in the Dominion, Bay of Plenty Times, Hawke's Bay Today, Southland Times during 2000.
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Marker works, Cartoons (Commentary), Ink and marker pen drawing, 230 x 315 mm on sheet 300 x 420 mm, Orientation: Horizontal image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.