- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey.
- NZMS 1 ; N29.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on Nov. 25, 2011)
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Relief shown by contours, shading and spot heights.
International (Hayfords) spheroid.
"N.Z. topographical map 1:63,360 (1 inch to 1 mile)."
Previous ed.: 1942.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:63,360 ; Transverse Mercator proj. (E 174°35ʹ03ʺ-E 175°02ʹ36ʺ/S 036°01ʹ50ʺ-S 36°16ʹ50ʺ).
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Pakiri [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington] N.Z. : Dept. of Lands and Survey, 1969.
- 1 map : col., digital, TIFF file.