New Zealand Shop Employees Association :Saturday shopping; it costs more than you think. Published in the interests of all New Zealanders for the Shop Employees Union by the N.Z. Shop Employees Assn, PO Box 6394, Wellington .
- New Zealand Shop Employees Association
Argues that Saturday shopping will bring higher costs, weekend work, broken families, loss of full time job opportunities, loss of weekend leisure. Back page says "Don't weaken the weekend; there's too much at stake".
Two copies held.
Exhibited in 'To market, to market' Exhibition of advertising and commercial ephemera from the Printed Ephemera Collection, Alexander Turnbull Library. First Floor foyer, National Library of New Zealand, 5 August - 16 September 1997.
Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) as a folded brochure of 4 pages..
Physical Description: Offset print on sheet folded to 291 x 210 mm
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Miscellaneous ephemera related to selling and advertising of merchandise in retail outlets. 1980] / [Miscellaneous ephemera related to selling and advertising of merchandise in retail outlets. 1980]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) as a folded brochure of 4 pages., Ephemera, Offset photomechanical prints, Offset print on sheet folded to 291 x 210 mm, Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.