- Shows four daffodils. The special offer for 1899 included sales of the following daffodils: Poeticus Ornatus, Emperor, Empress, Sir Watkin. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Chromolithograph, 244 x 185 mm. on cover of catalogue. Provenance: Purchased from Anah Dunsheath in July 2001.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Ephemera and horticulture sales catalogues issued by New Zealand plant nurseries, 1870-1899]. / Arthur Yates & Co. Ltd, Auckland :Yates' nursery catalogue. 1899.
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Sales catalogues, Advertisements, Chromolithograph, 244 x 185 mm. on cover of catalogue., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: