Robin Hood Amateur Dramatic Club :Odd Fellows' Hall Monday 23rd July 1866. First performance of the Robin Hood Amateur Dramatic Club under the distinguised patronage of Sir George Grey ... "Rob Roy!" ... "Box and Cox!". Printed at the office of the Evening Post. 1866.
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of text, listing the cast of each play. There is also a paper copy at the same location. Quantity: 1 b&w art print(s) on silk programme.. Physical Description: Letterpress on pink silk, 203 x 132 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w art print(s) on silk programme., Ephemera, Letterpress works, Silk (Textile), Theatre programmes, Letterpress on pink silk, 203 x 132 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: