Extension of the tramway to Kilbirnie! For the purpose of fittingly celebrating the opening of the tramway to Kilbirnie, subscriptions are herewith respectfully solicited by the Committee set up for the purpose at a public meeting held at the hall, September 1906. The celebrations will cover two days ... J Watkin Kinniburgh, Chairman. Free Lance Print 
- New Zealand free lance (Newspaper)
- Flier announcing the celebrations planned for the opening of the Kilbirnie Tramway. On the first day there was to be afternoon tea in the Schoolroom and a banquet to take place in the hall in the evening. On the second day (devoted to the children of the district) there was to be a day of games and sports on the reserve with a brass band, and a social in the hall in the evening. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Offset print, 262 x 203 mm. Provenance: From the papers of H A Huggins, 1975. Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - 75-141 - Other material of the same provenance is at MSS 75-141..
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Offset photomechanical prints, Fliers (Printed matter), Offset print, 262 x 203 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: