- 28 Aug-11 Sep 1851
- A personal diary in which McLean describes his marriage to Susan Strang,his wedding day, and his happiness and contentment afterwards. The wedding was in Wellington and the the next two weeks were spent honeymooning at Taita. In between his pleased comments about his new wife (She is a very good pet) he records some of the official correspondence he continued to occupy himself with. Quantity: 1 volume(s). Physical Description: Holograph
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Microfilm available. Use MS-Copy-Micro-0664-2
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- McLean, Donald (Sir), 1820-1877 : Papers
- 1 volume(s), Manuscripts, Holograph
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: