- ca 2 Apr 1986
- Morris Dancers performing the dance Black Joke in the bar at the Britannia Hotel, Wellington. Groups of hotel patrons sit by raised tables, drinking beer. Dancers: John Patton (front left), Keith Riach (front right), John Gaul (back left), and Brian Robinson. Photograph taken circa 24 February 1986, by Evening Post staff photographer Greg King. Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s) individual image on negative strip. Physical Description: Cellulose triacetate negative, 35mm
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Print in Turnbull Library Pictures Evening Post illustrations file in cabinet 3, drawer 1 at EP-Art-Dance-Folk and National
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / Morris Dancers performing at the Britannia Hotel, Wellington - Photographs taken by Greg King
- 1 b&w original negative(s) individual image on negative strip, Negatives, Acetate negatives, Interiors, Cellulose triacetate negative, 35mm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: