Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989 :Having ended his flag-waving inflationary African tour - Mr. Lange is about to return to a deflationary reception by flagging wavers. Evening Post. 16 April 1985.
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.); Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989
In the first scene Lange is shown leaping about excitedly as people wave flags in the background on his visit to Africa. In the second scene he looks dejected as he arrives home to angry 'N.Z. consumers' protesting about increases in the prices of power, food, rail travel and postal charges.
Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s).
Physical Description: Ink, crayon and letratone on paper, 348 x 378 mm
Finding Aids: Photocopies available in Pictorial Reference Service.
- Copyright must be cleared before this is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Archive of original cartoons for the Evening Post and Sports Post, 1941 to 1988] / Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Cartoons for the Evening Post, 1985]
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), Ink, crayon and letratone on paper, 348 x 378 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.