- Hubbard, James, 1949-; Dominion (Newspaper)
- The cartoon shows two rugby players. One of them, a member of the New Zealand womens' rugby team, is passing a ball, representing the world cup, to a member of the All Blacks' rugby team. Refers to the New Zealand womens rugby team winning the womens world cup in rugby. Exhibited in 'Guts and Glory' an exhibition of rugby cartoons, organised by the New Zealand Cartoon Archive Trust in association with the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, at the National Library Gallery, 15 July - 7 November 1999, and then touring until 2001. Curated by Susan Foster. Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s). Physical Description: Felt tip pen on paper, 415 x 295mm.
- Copyright must be cleared before this is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Marker works, Cartoons (Commentary), Felt tip pen on paper, 415 x 295mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: