- 26 April 1958
- EP-Days of Commemoration-Anzac Day-02
- Gallipoli veterans marching to the Wellington Cenotaph on Anzac Day. Photographed by an Evening Post staff photographer on the 26th of April 1958. This group of veterans resolved to parade in the afternoon of Anzac Day in spite of the official ceremony having been changed to the morning. They are members of the Gallipoli Veterans Association. Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s). Physical Description: Silver gelatin print, 25.5 x 15.8 Finding Aids: Print in Turnbull Library Pictures Evening Post illustrations file at Days of Commemoration-Anzac Day (Cabinet no 5, drawer 3)..
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / Days of Commemoration
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Silver gelatin print, 25.5 x 15.8
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: