Findlay & Co. :Findlay and Co's illustrated catalogue. No. 4. Front elevation of double three roomed cottage. Scale 1/4 inch to a foot. Prices for material on application. 
- Shows an elevation of the front of a cottage with entrance doors at either end, a central chimney pot serving both ends, finials at both ends of the ridge pole. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on page of sales catalogue.. Physical Description: Engraving on page 205 x 277 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Photocopy available.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Ephemera of quarto size relating to building material and supplies in New Zealand] / Findlay & Co. :Findlay and Co's illustrated catalogue of cottages, doors, sashes, mouldings, architraves, and every description of furnishings for building purposes. Steam saw and planing mills, Stuart Castle & Cumberland Streets, Dunedin, N.Z. 
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on page of sales catalogue., Ephemera, Engravings, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Sales catalogues, Architectural drawings, Engraving on page 205 x 277 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: