- Jones, Pei Te Hurinui, 1898-1976; Davis, John William, 1848-1919; Carpenter, Ken, active 1995
- A base map of the Manawatu River, from MacGregor's Bend to the sea, includes county and district boundary lines. The Moutere and Mt. Robinson Survey Districts are named. Includes areas marked as Reserved for Harbour Board purposes, Papangaio Native Reserve and Signal Station Reserve, all with acreages. The mouth of the river is marked as at 1923. Includes the sites of the pilot station and flgstaffs. Names include Te Awa, Whaiangi, N.W. Park. The area marked as Harbour Board endowment and part of the reserve for Harbour Board purposes has been hilighted on this base map Extended Title - Scheme plan of proposed subdivision of part Pukewa 4C3, Block III Puketi survey district Note at top left of map states: Pursuant to section 120 (3) of the Reserves Disposal etc. Act 1924, the Crown Land accretion coloured green hereon is vested as an endowment in the Foxton Harbour Board. C.T. 518/188. See file 8/362 Initials of surveyors at bottom left of map are indecipherable. Dates include 2/7/07 and 11/7/08 Stamp at bottom left includes the number 25360 Stamp of approval and signature at bottom right includes the name of J.W. Davis for the Chief Surveyor Quantity: 1 map(s). Physical Description: Coloured pencil on diazo print, coloured, 45.7 x 44.8 cm.
- Refer to the University of Waikato Library.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original - Map no longer held. Transferred to the University of Waikato Library.
- 1 map(s), Annotations, Diazotypes, Maps, Coloured pencil on diazo print, coloured, 45.7 x 44.8 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: