Services Commercial Contact Centre :For every home coming Kiwi. Services Commercial Contact Centre. The Services Commercial Contact Centre is voluntarily financed by the business community and has been established to assist you to find suitable and congenial employment. Printed by Whitcombe & Tombs Limited. [1945?]
- 1944 - 1947
- Services Commercial Contact Centre (Auckland); Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd
- Front cover shows a line of New Zealand servicemen and women heading for a map of New Zealand. Inside the folded sheet is an explanation of the purpose and plan of the Centre, and the back cover has details of the governing body with representatives from numerous listed organisations. It is "an Auckland scheme but other voluntary organizations in the various Centres of New Zealand are working in a similar manner". Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on folded pamphlet. Physical Description: Photolithograph on folded pamphlet 215 x 130 mm. Provenance: Donated by Mr Frank Dawson in 2002.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on folded pamphlet, Ephemera, Photolithographs, Advertisements, Photolithograph on folded pamphlet 215 x 130 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: