[Maclean, Lesley], fl 1985 :The Chills, in "the lost e.p.", a Flying Nun record out now / Black Spot. .
- Maclean, Lesley, active 1985-1986
- Abstract spiral pattern in four colours with an arrangement of text. Exhibited in 'The Real Sounds of New Zealand' a display of do-it-yourself recordings from the collections of Alexander Turnbull Library, 1st Floor, National Library Building, 1-30 June 1998. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster.. Physical Description: Photolithograph, 553 x 424 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Flying Nun has given permission for the National Library of New Zealand to display this image on the COR and Timeframes sites (AT 10/21/1, 19 Dec 2000). Copyright must be cleared before the image is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Advertisements, Abstract works, Photolithograph, 553 x 424 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: