- 15 May 1917
- Interior of New Zealand YMCA hut, at Kortepyp, hit by shellfire on 15 May 1917. Photograph taken 1917 by Henry Armytage Sanders. Inscriptions: Photographer's title on negative - bottom left - H49 Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s). Physical Description: Dry plate glass negative 4 x 5 inches
- Additional description
- Glass negative cracked Alternative form available: An original print from this negative is in album PA1-f-091
- No known copyright restrictions. To the best of the Alexander Turnbull Library's knowledge, under New Zealand law: there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this item in New Zealand; and it may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property right related restriction. However the Alexander Turnbull Library requests that the images are used and re-used in a manner that respects their status as documentary heritage and taonga. Alexander Turnbull Library will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Royal New Zealand Returned and Services' Association :New Zealand official negatives, World War 1914-1918 / Royal New Zealand Returned and Services' Association New Zealand official negatives, World War 1914-1918: H Series negatives
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Negatives, Dry plate glass negative 4 x 5 inches, Orientation: Horizontal image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.