Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992 :The Medicine Man. New Zealand Herald, 18 August 1938.
- Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992; New Zealand herald (Newspaper)
- Prime Minister Michael Savage, with Walter Nash as his nurse, is administering home remedies to the New Zealand public. Published in 'Grant, Ian F. Public Lives - New Zealand's Premiers and Prime Ministers 1856-2003 (Book title)' 2003. Extended Title - NEXT, please ! 'If the British Medical Association witholds its cooperation, the government will have to consider taking other steps' - the Prime Minister. Dr Savage, B.M.A (failed), Social Service Station. Hours - 40 a week. Apsrin. Castor Oil. Cascara. Cough drops. Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: A3 size laser copy held at J-057-010.
- Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: