Song and story of the Maori / Taiporutu Concert Party of Rotorua, Ana Hato and Deane Waretini, The Tahiwis, Hiruhami Native School, with Clive Drummond, narrator
- 26 Jun 1949
- Hato, Ana Matawhaura, 1907-1953; Hiruhami Native School; Tahiwis (Musical group); Taiporutu Club of Rotorua; Waretini, Deane, 1905?-1967
Other - This copy was dubbed for the National Library's project to reissue recordings on CD
Performer: Ana Hato (sop)
Performer: Deane Waretini
Performer: The Tahiwis
Performer: Hiruhami Native School
Performer: Clive Drummond (narr)
Other Titles - Song and story of the Maori / [performed by the] Taiporutu Concert Party of Rotorua, Ana Hato and Deane Waretini, The Tahiwis, Hiruhami Native School, with Clive Drummond, narrator
Quantity: 1 audiocassette(s).
Finding Aids: List in backfile.
- Additional description
Digital surrogate available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room.
- Refer readers enquiring about copying to Radio NZ Sound Archives, Christchurch
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- New Zealand Public Radio. Sound Archives : [Sound recordings]
- 1 audiocassette(s), Audiocassettes
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.