The King's Theatre (Wellington) :West's and Royal Pictures, under the direction of T J West and Linley & Donovan. Opening night, Wednesday 16th March 1910. Evening Post print -32117. [Back]
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Verso lists the fourteen items on the programme for the opening of the picture palace. Evening Post Print 32117. Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Evening Post Print - 32117 Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on silk poster.. Physical Description: Lithograph, on pink silk 390 x 240 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print available, in Pictorial Reference Section, and Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Ephemera and posters relating to films, motion pictures, cinema. 1900-1969] / The King's Theatre (Wellington) :Souvenir programme presented by the West's Picture Proprietary and the Royal Picture Syndicate to commemorate the opening of their new picture palace. Supplement to The Gentlewoman, Christmas 1891. "Her eyes are homes of silent prayer. The King's Theatre, Wednesday, 16th March 1910.
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on silk poster., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Silk (Textile), Advertisements, Posters, Portraits, Lithograph, on pink silk 390 x 240 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: