- 1870 - 1879
- Hand drawn map of the area from Te Papa, Tauranga Harbour to Te Roto. Otanewaiuku mountain is drawn. Pa sites are named. Includes rivers, of which the Waimapu and Waioroa Rivers are named, and routes of two proposed roads, of which one is named Cameron Road, and another is already under construction. Quantity: 1 manuscript map(s). Physical Description: Ink, pencil and watercolour on paper, linen backed, coloured, 65 x 92.8 cm. Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - McLean, Donald (Sir), 1820-1877 Papers - MS-Papers-0032. Processing information: Pencilled title of map has been copied and added to the top right corner, believed to be at a later date, possibly by curator.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparency
- Photocopying not permitted
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 manuscript map(s), Manuscript maps, Ink, pencil and watercolour on paper, linen backed, coloured, 65 x 92.8 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: