- 1880 - 1910
- Cook, Walter Cameron, 1941-; Eave, Trevor, active 1992
Shows design for ornate pilaster with shell, face, dolphin and gryphon elements one above the other.
House was built in about 1905, by the owner James Craig, a builder and shopfitter, who went bankrupt building it. The designs for brackets and hinges may be his. His sons lived in the house for many years.
Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Pilaster panel
Quantity: 1 drawing(s) on tracing paper..
Physical Description: Pencil, 770 x 220 mm.
Provenance: Received from Trevor Eave, who may have acquired the material at about the time the house was sold in 1992. The sons of the builder and first owner (whose surname was Craig) lived in the house for many years.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- Artist unknown :[Design drawings for details in house at 11 Trelissick Crescent, Ngaio. 1880-1910]. / Artist unknown :[Design drawings for details in house at 11 Trelissick Crescent, Ngaio. 1880-1910].
- 1 drawing(s) on tracing paper., Works of art, Pencil works, Design drawings, Pencil, 770 x 220 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.