Te Aro House Drapery Co. Ltd.:Stocktaking is now close at hand, and in a week or two we will balance our books for the year. ... Grand clearance sale! at Te Aro House. Everything is reduced in every department. Evening Post Print - 9904 [ca 1904]
- 1904 - 1905
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Red poster showing an arrangement of text. Lists items and lines for sale, which include: moirette skirting, silk millinery ribbons, dress materials, plain and fancy silks, black dress skirts, Japanese silk blouses, ladies fancy straw hats, spot wool delaine, flecked tweed, oriental yoke-lace, black brocaded silks, summer underskirts, cotton delaines, afternoon tea cloths, fancy veilings, Dorothy pinafores. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress, 570 x 458 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress, 570 x 458 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: