Opera House [Wellington] :The Wellington More Men Fund. The Brough contribution. "Dandy Dick". Matinee, Wednesday Mar[ch] 21st, 1900. [Programme cover].
- Palmer, W L, active 1890s-1930; Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Shows arrangement of text, with Art Nouveau style decoation. At the left there is an inset drawn by W L Palmer, of a soldier on horseback, and the words "Pass the hat for your credit's sake. At the top right are Maori words: "Poneke Ah, Hi! Poneke, Ah, Hi! / Awi Awi Kua Kiti, Hi, Ha. The printing was done by Evening Post. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s) on cover of programme.. Physical Description: Lithograph, 196 x 216 mm.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Ephemera of octavo size relating to the South African War. 1899-1902] / Opera House [Wellington] :The Wellington More Men Fund. The Brough contribution. "Dandy Dick". Matinee, Wednesday Mar[ch] 21st, 1900. [Programme].
- 1 colour art print(s) on cover of programme., Ephemera, Lithographs, Theatre programmes, Lithograph, 196 x 216 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: