- 1850 - 1859
- Hogan, Patrick Joseph, 1804-1878; Hill, Howard (Mrs), active 1950s?
- Cadastral map of the Whaingaroa River from Raglan Harbour, showing the township, Kaikatea Bush, Native Land, several named land lots, some of which give acreage. Named land lots include Davy, Chamberlin, Turton, Johnston, Johstone [sic], Wallis, Cox, Sutton, Moon, A.B.G., Jo. Harota, Stewart, Purgusson, J. Moon, G. Moon, Cogswell, J. Shimmin, Kescet, Sole and Forman. Extended Title - Whaingaroa Pencil annotation names harbour 'Raglan Harbour'. Quantity: 1 manuscript map(s). Physical Description: Ink on paper, linen backed, 43 x 74 cm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Aperture card available
- No photocopying allowed
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 manuscript map(s), Manuscript maps, Ink on paper, linen backed, 43 x 74 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: