- 17 Sep 1918
- Maori soldiers, members of the Pioneer Battalion accommodated behind the front line in rest billets, assist French peasants to bring in the harvest. Photograph taken by Henry Armytage Sanders on the 17 September 1918. Title and caption information obtained from PA1-f-103 Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s).
- No known copyright restrictions. To the best of the Alexander Turnbull Library's knowledge, under New Zealand law: there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this item in New Zealand; and it may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property right related restriction. However the Alexander Turnbull Library requests that the images are used and re-used in a manner that respects their status as documentary heritage and taonga. Alexander Turnbull Library will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Royal New Zealand Returned and Services' Association :New Zealand official negatives, World War 1914-1918 / Royal New Zealand Returned and Services' Association New Zealand official negatives, World War 1914-1918: H Series negatives
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Negatives, Orientation: Horizontal image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.