Public dinner on Thursday, 15th April, At Barrett's Hotel, Wellington to commemorate the Intelligence of the Islands of New Zealand being declared INDEPENDENT of New South Wales, and of the adjustment of Differences between the Government and the New Zealand Company. Colonel Wakefield in the Chair. Printed at the office of the New Zealand Gazette, 1841.
- New Zealand Gazette and Wellington Spectator (Newspaper)
- An arrangement of text on a small poster announcing a celebratory dinner reflecting the new political status of New Zealand. Other Titles - Poster Quantity: 1 b&w art print(s). Physical Description: Woodblock, 330 x 200 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w art print(s), Ephemera, Woodcuts, Posters, Woodblock, 330 x 200 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: