[Dunedin] Normal Public School :First-class merit certificate awarded to [Mary McKenzie, sixth] standard. [D R White, M.A.], rector. Dec 19th 1900. Caxton Co, litho, Dunedin 
- Caxton Printing Company (Dunedin, N.Z.)
- Certificate shows a text panel at centre right, with a decorative border featuring a soldier standing resting his hands on his upright rifle. At lower left is a photograph of a two-storeyed stone school building. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Chromolithograph on card, 300 x 250 mm. Provenance: Purchased from Hobsons, Wellington, in 2007.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Certificates, Chromolithograph on card, 300 x 250 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: