Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992 :Father's Day, 1951. New Zealand Herald, 3 September 1951.
- New Zealand herald (Newspaper); Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992
- New Zealand prime minister Walter Nash, red with embarrassment, is pushing a pram with squabbling twins labelled 'for' and 'against', with three toddlers hanging on to him, one Maori, the others labelled 'T.U.C.' and "dereg wharfies'. He is followed by a scolding Arnold Nordmeyer, dressed as his wife. A smug Sid Holland, leaning over a gate labelled 'The Moorings', watches them pass. Extended Title - T.U.C. Dereg wharfies. Truth. Time. For. Against. The Moorings. Quantity: 1 cartoon bromide(s). Physical Description: Bromide 164 x 213mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: A3 size laser copy available at J-057-005.
- Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 cartoon bromide(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Bromide 164 x 213mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You cannot copy this item except for the purpose of 'fair dealing' under the NZ Copyright Act. It cannot be used commercially without permission