Wellington Amateur Operatic Society :Mikado, or the town of Titipu. Friday 14th December 1888 (being eighth night of season). Bock & Cousins, Printers, Brandon Street. [Blue version]
- Bock & Cousins Lithographers (Firm)
- Performers include: Mr R H Fisher, Mr G H Munt, Mr W D Lyon, Mr E T Sayers, Mr W A Rumsey, Miss Parkes, Miss Staples, Miss K Frankel, Miss Young, and the conductor, Mr Hautrie West. The Wellington Amateur Operatic Society personnel are listed as: Patron, Sir W F D Jervois, President G E Tolhurst, Chairman J D Wrigglesworth, Treasurer Mr W R Bock, Stage Manager W D Lyon, Assistant Stage Manager S Robinson, Secretary P Levi; Committee: Messrs Binns, Young, Davy, Nicholls, Lyon and Sayers. Programme is centrally placed and is surrounded by a colourful border of Japanese figures in costume, against a blue background. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s) as programme.. Physical Description: Letterpress and screenprint, 445 x 30 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s) as programme., Ephemera, Screen prints, Letterpress works, Posters, Letterpress and screenprint, 445 x 30 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: